9901.53.2 Google Wifi
Published November 2017
This software update includes:
- Family Wi-Fi: Delay a schedule for 30 minutes, even after it starts
- Advanced settings: Customise LAN settings, including router IP, subnet and DHCP address pool
- IPv6 updates:
- Client IPv6 addresses are now displayed in device details
- Support for custom IPv6 DNS
- Security: Fix for KRACK vulnerability only seen in Google Wifi recovery mode (Google Wifi doesn’t use the KRACK compromised mode for normal operation)
- General stability and performance improvements
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?