December 2016 -- 8872.40.9 (Google Wifi) & 8872.40.11 (OnHub)
This software update includes:
- Mesh networking: Connect multiple Google Wifi points or OnHubs together wirelessly to form a single mesh network with expanded coverage
- Mesh network check: Test the connection quality between the Wifi points in your network
- Client steering: Automatically transitions your devices across multiple Wifi points for the best signal
- Family Wi-Fi: Pause the internet to a specific device or group of devices for a designated period of time
- Automatic device naming: Improved support for more types of devices
- General stability and performance improvements
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?