Adding Wifi point(s) to an existing Google Wifi network
If you’ve previously set up your Google Wifi points in the Google Home app, you will need to add new points in the Google Home app.
- In the Google Wifi app, only owners can add Wifi points.
- If your existing Google Wifi network is in bridge mode, you must disable bridge mode on your existing Google Wifi point.
- Open the Google Wifi app .
- Tap Settings and actions tab Network & general Wifi points Add Wifi point.
- Follow the in-app instructions for set up.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?