Google Nest Wifi and Google Wifi are automatically updated with new features, improvements and bug fixes. You can find the version of your device where it currently runs in the Google Home app or Google Wifi app.
With the Google Home app
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to check Settings Device information.
- Scroll down to view your software version.
With the Google Wifi app
- Open the Google Wifi app .
- Tap the Settings and actions tab , then Network & general.
- Tap Wifi point(s).
- Tap the device you want to check.
- Scroll down to view your device’s software version.