Google Nest Wifi and Google Wifi are automatically updated with new features, improvements, and bug fixes. You can find the version your device is currently running in the Google Home app or Google Wifi app.
With the Google Home app
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to check Settings .
- Scroll down to see your software version.
With the Google Wifi app
- Open the Google Wifi app .
- Tap the Settings and actions tab , then Network & general.
- Tap Wifi point(s).
- Tap the device you want to check.
- Scroll down to see your device’s software version.