Restart Wifi point
Restarting (or rebooting) your router can sometimes fix common issues. There are two ways to restart your Wifi point: via the power cable and the Google Wifi app.
Via the power cable
- Unplug the power cable from your Wifi point.
- Wait 10-20 seconds for it to fully power off.
- Plug the power cable back into your Wifi point.
- Wait one or two minutes for it to fully power on.
Via the Google Wifi app
1. Open the Google Wifi app.
2. Tap the tab, then Network & general.
3. In the ‘Network’ section, tap your Wifi point’s name.
4. Tap Restart network, then confirm.
It will take a few minutes and your internet connection will be briefly interrupted.