With Google Nest Wifi or Google Wifi, you can easily see and share your Wi-Fi password through text, email and other apps. If you set up a Guest Wi-Fi network, you can also use a unique password just for your guests. Find out more about sharing Guest Wi-Fi passwords. Note: Only share your password with people that you trust.
Share your password through the Google Home app
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap Wi-Fi Show password. Swipe left to see your Guest network password.
- Tap Copy, Message or Email to share.
Share your password through the Google Wifi app
- Open the Google Wifi app .
- Tap Settings and actions tab .
- Tap Show password. Swipe left to see your Guest network password.
- Tap Share.
You have the option of sharing through text, email and more.