Find and share Wi-Fi password
With Google Nest Wifi or Google Wifi, you can easily see and share your Wi-Fi password through text, email, and other apps. If you set up a Guest Wi-Fi network, you can also use a unique password just for your guests. Learn more about sharing Guest Wi-Fi passwords. Note: Share your password only with people you trust.
Share your password through the Google Home app
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap Wifi Show password. Swipe left to see your Guest network password.
- Tap Copy, Message, or Email to share.
Share your password through the Google Wifi app
- Open the Google Wifi app .
- Tap Settings and actions tab .
- Tap Show password. Swipe left to see your Guest network password.
- Tap Share.
You have the option of sharing through text, email, and more.