Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is the company that provides your internet access.
Visit www.whoismyisp.org to look for your ISP.
When should I contact my ISP?
You should contact your ISP if:
- You consistently get slower speeds than you are paying for (Use Network Check or other speed test services to compare).
- Your network loses its internet connection and following the networking help steps does not resolve the problem.
- You want to change your plan.
If you have connection issues, here’s what you can ask your ISP:
- Is there an internet service outage in my area?
- Have any internet settings changed (a new PPPoE username/password or static IP)?
- Have there been any other network service changes?