Tell us if we've misidentified an ad experience
If you believe we’ve misidentified an ad experience on your site, we want to know.
- Visit the Ad Experience Report.
- Select Desktop or Mobile in the side panel, depending on which report you want to view.
- When viewing examples of the ad experience, click the arrow next to If this example is not a <name of ad experience>, let us know (for example, "If this example is not a pop-up ad, let us know").
- Provide information that clarifies how the ad experience was misidentified. For example, you might write, “The URL is a page that shows our newsletter sign-up form, not a pop-up ad." Or if a video is included as part of the review, you might write, "This video shows our newsletter sign-up form, not a pop-up ad."
- Click Submit. The date of the request along with your description is displayed at the bottom of the example page. You and owners of the website receive an email indicating that you’ve requested a review of the ad experience.
Repeat these steps for each misidentified ad experience.
- You can submit each misidentified ad experience only once.
- Please send communications in English only. Submissions in other languages are translated using Google Translate.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?