Accessing and using the Ad Experience Report
The Ad Experience Report is available to users and owners of website properties that are verified on Search Console.
- If someone in your organization (for example, your webmaster) is already verified for site ownership on Search Console, ask them to add you as an owner or user. This will give you access to the Report.
- If you are the owner, verify your site ownership on the Search Console.
- Here's some additional guidance on Webmaster Tools verification strategies.
Above: Viewing ad experience examples in the Ad Experience Report
Users and owners of website properties that are verified on Search Console can view the Report. The Ad Experience Report is divided into desktop and mobile ad experiences.
- Visit https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/ad-experience-desktop-unverified.
- In the left-hand panel, under "Ad Experience," select Desktop or Mobile to view the Report for each environment.
- If you have more than one site property verified with Search Console, select the one whose ad experiences you want to view.
If your review status is "Not reviewed," you can stop here.
- Click the Site design issues tab or Creative issues tab. Learn more
- For each ad experience, click view examples in the “What we found” column. This link opens a dialog box with a description and images and/or a brief video of the ad experience on your page, along with the URL of the page where the ad experience was found.
- View the images or play the video to see how the ad experience actually looked on your site page.
- To navigate to the page where the ad experience was found, click the URL that’s displayed below the video.
- Click the next > or previous < buttons at the bottom of the dialog box to navigate between videos.
- Click Download video to save the video as an MP4 file.
- When you’ve finished reviewing all the examples for the ad experience, close the dialog box and move on to the next row of the Report.
You can download the Ad Experience Report, for example, to share with members of your organization or third parties that are responsible for the ad experiences, or if you want to collaborate on a shared version of the report.
- In the upper right-hand corner of a report, click Download report.
- Select the format, either CSV for comma-separated values, or Google Docs for a Google spreadsheet.
- Click OK.
What if Google can’t get in touch with the webmaster because they’re not registered with Search Console?
Webmasters should add their website to the Search Console:
- Visit https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home.
- Enter your website’s URL.
- Click Add a Property.
- Follow the instructions to verify ownership.