CAN'T SWIPE RIGHT TO REMOVE CARDS?1 Recommended Answer
As you're having issues while using the Google Now feature on your device after the latest update, I'd suggest you give these steps a try and let me know how it goes:
- Clear the Google app's cache: go to Settings > Apps > Google App > Tap on Storage > Clear Cache.
- Turn off Google Now and turn it on again. Please refer to this Help Center article to know how to do this
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.