When you make contributions on Search, like reviews on movies, you can find and manage them on your Google Search contributions page.
You can also:
- Find, edit, or delete your reactions to content.
- Read and rate other contributions.
- Find content you liked on Google Discover.
Tip: Google Maps contributions are separate. Go to your Google Maps contributions page.
What others find
Your contributions are public, so anyone can find what you write. Anyone can select your profile picture to find your contributions on Google Search. The name on your About me page shows with your contributions. You can’t add an anonymous contribution.
Important: Before you contribute, check Google’s policies for content posted by users on Search. Search may not show contributions that don't follow the policies.
Find, edit, or delete your reactions
Important: If you delete a contribution, it's permanent and you can't get it back.
To manage your reactions, like ratings you gave and facts you suggested or endorsed:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to google.com/search/contributions.
- At the top right, tap More Reactions.
- To edit or delete a reaction, next to it, tap More Change or Delete.
Switch Google Accounts
If you can’t find your contributions, like reactions, make sure you’re signed in to the same Google Account you used when you added them. To sign in to another account:
- Go to google.com.
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial.
- Tap the account you want to use.
- If your account isn’t listed, tap Add another account.