You can make contributions on your searches. For example, you can leave reviews when you search for movies, or comments when you search for sports games. You can also read and rate others' contributions. After you make contributions, you can find, edit, or delete them.
Contributions on Google Search don't yet work in all languages and all regions.
Tip: Google Maps contributions are separate. Go to your Google Maps contributions page.
What others see
Your contributions are public, so anyone can see what you write. The name on your About me page shows with your contributions. You can’t add an anonymous contribution.
Before contributing, see Google's policies for content posted by users on Search. Contributions that don't follow the policies might not be shown.
Learn how to:
See, edit, or delete your contributions
Important: Deletions are permanent. If you delete a contribution, you can't get it back.
- Go to your Google Search contributions page.
- Tap or click the type of contributions you want. For example, Reviews or Comments.
- To edit: Next to the contribution, tap or click More Edit.
- To delete:
- One contribution: Next to the contribution, tap or click More Delete.
- All contributions: At the top, tap or click More Delete all. Pick the kinds of contributions to delete. Then follow the steps on the screen.
Tip: You can also search for the subject of your contribution, find your contribution, and then tap or click More .