When you search the web with the Google app, you can open webpages without a browser. This means you can:
- Open search result links faster.
- Stay in the Google app.
- Copy, share, or reopen a link in your browser.
Open webpages in the app
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app .
- Do a search.
- To open a search results link in the app, either:
- Tap the link.
- Touch and hold the link. Then tap Open or Open in new page.
Share, copy, save, or open in browser
After you open a webpage in the Google app, you can use that page's link.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open a webpage in the Google app .
- Tap Share .
- Pick an action. For example:
- Share link: To share the link via an app on your device, like Gmail, tap the app.
- Copy link: Tap Copy URL. Then paste the link wherever you'd like.
- Open in a web browser: Tap Open in [browser]. Then you can use browser features, like bookmarks.
Tip: You can also copy any link in the Google app. Touch and hold the link, and then tap Copy.