Change your language on Google
To change the language the Google app uses, change your phone's language setting. When you change this setting, it will change the language of all apps on your phone.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app .
- Tap General Language & Region iPhone or iPad language.
- Select your preferred language.
- Tap Done.
If you're using a browser, like Chrome or Safari, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the Search settings page.
- Choose your language settings.
- Language in Google products: This setting changes the language for the Google interface, including messages and buttons on your screen.
- Language of Search results: This setting lets you pick more languages to see search results in. We try to automatically find results written in the language you selected above, but you can always choose more languages.
- Tap Save.
Katie is a Search expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.