You can choose the language you use for Google products and search results.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings Language & region Search language.
- Tap the language you want to get search results in.
If you're using a browser, like Chrome, follow the steps below:
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Search settings page.
- Choose your language settings.
- Language in Google products: This setting changes the language for the Google interface, including messages and buttons on your screen.
- Language of Search results: This setting lets you pick more languages to see search results in. We try to automatically find results written in the language you selected above, but you can always choose more languages.
- Tap Save.
Change which languages you use in Discover
Learn how to customize which languages you see in Discover.