SafeSearch filter on mobile
Many users prefer not to have adult content included in their search settings (especially if kids use the same computer). SafeSearch filters provide you with the ability to change your browser setting to prevent adult content from appearing in your search results. No filter is 100 percent accurate, but SafeSearch should help you avoid most of this type of material.Edit your SafeSearch settings
- Visit google.com/preferences or touch the Preferences link at the bottom of your browser's page.
- Scroll to the SafeSearch Filters section to make your selection:
- If you select Use strict filtering, we will filter sexually explicit video and images from Google Search result pages, as well as results that might link to explicit content.
- If you select Use moderate filtering, we will exclude sexually explicit video and images from Google Search result pages, but we do not filter results that might link to explicit content.
- If you select Do not filter my search results, we will turn off SafeSearch filtering completely.
- Touch Save Preferences.
Learn more aboutSafeSearch.