- Medical conditions
- Prevention and safety
Tip: Medical information on symptoms and treatments is available only in some countries. We provide medical information on the most frequently searched topics. Images are informational only.
- We find and analyze health-related information from high-quality sites across the web.
- Teams of doctors carefully review and refine the information.
- Licensed medical illustrators create visuals.
- Bundesministerium für Gesundheit (BMG - German Federal Ministry of Health)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The mark ‘CDC’ is owned by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and is used with permission. Use of this logo is not an endorsement by HHS or CDC of any particular product, service, or enterprise.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Library of Medicine (NLM)
- United States Surgeon General
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Partnerships (vary by region)
- Albert Einstein Hospital, Brazil
- Apollo Hospitals, India
- Cleveland Clinic, USA
- College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- Columbia Asia Hospitals, India
- Harvard Medical School (HMS), USA
- Hoken Inc. Family Medical Encyclopedia Editorial Team
- Mayo Clinic, USA
- Medical Note, Japan
- Mitra Keluarga Hospitals, Indonesia
- National Health Service
- Power to Decide
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
- The Disease Ontology database
- Truven Health Analytics
Medical information on Google doesn't apply to everyone and isn't medical advice. If you have a medical concern, make sure to contact a healthcare provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or your local emergency number.
If you find problems with the medical information on Google, you can:
- Below the medical information, select Feedback.
- Follow the on-screen steps to explain what information is wrong.
- Submit your feedback.
We'll use your feedback to improve results in the future.
Information Google stores about your medical searches
To find and remove your searches, go to My Activity.