Get information about an image
You can find more information about the images you see in search results by clicking on the image. For example, you can tell what site the image came from, its dimensions, and find images that are related to it.
See details about an image
- Do a search on images.google.com for the image you want to find.
- Click the image to see a larger version of the image and the image details. (If clicking the image takes you directly to the website, you may be on an older browser. To fix the issue, try updating your browser or searching on Google Chrome.)
Once you're looking at the image, you can:
- Visit page: Go to the webpage where Google found this image.
- View image: See the full size version of the image.
- Search by image: Search the web for similar images.
- X: Go back to the image results page.
- Send feedback: Report an inappropriate image.
Note: It’s normal for your image results page to look different on your phone or on older versions of computer and tablet browsers.