Search results from your Google products
You can search for information from other Google products you use, like Gmail or Google Calendar. Try searching for upcoming flights, restaurant reservations, or appointments.
Find search results from other products
- Go to google.com.
- Note: You won't see these results if the URL says "http" instead of "https."
- At the top right, click Sign in.
- If you see your Google Account profile photo, you’re already signed in.
- Try one of the example searches below.
Note: Some examples don't work in all regions.
- Events: Find Google Calendar events and appointments by searching
- Bills: Find your bills by searching for
my bills. You can also search for specific types of bills, or bills from a certain time. For example,
my comcast bills 2018.
- Packages: Find out when your package will arrive by searching
- Reservations: Find your restaurant or hotel reservations by searching
- Flights: Find your upcoming flights to see up-to-date information by searching
- Google Photos: Find photos from your Google Photos by searching
my photos from New York in 2019.
Privacy of your search results
Results from your Google products are private. No one else will see your information in their results unless you've explicitly shared it with them or shared it publicly.
For example, you’re the only person who will see results that come from your Google Calendar and Gmail.
Turn results from other products on or off
You're in control of whether you see search results from other Google products.
Note: You need to be searching on "https://www.google.com" and signed in to a Google Account to follow these steps.
- On your computer, go to Search Settings.
- If you aren't already signed in, at the top right, click Sign in.
- Under "Private results," click Do not use private results. (If you don't see the "Private results" setting, make sure you have "https" in the URL instead of "http.")
- Click Save.
Private results will stay turned off as long as you're signed in to your Google Account. You might still results based on your Web & App Activity.
To stop seeing search results based on your account activity and other Google products, learn how to turn off Web & App Activity.