Search results from your Google products
You can search for information from other Google products you use, like Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google+. For example, you can search for information about your upcoming flights, restaurant reservations, or appointments. These results are private just to you, and you'll only see them if you're signed in to your Google Account and have "https" in the URL instead of "http."
Try it out
If you’re signed in to your Google Account and searching on https, you can search for information from the Google products you use, like Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google+.
Note: Some of the examples don't work in all regions.
- Events: See Google Calendar events and appointments by searching
- Bills: See your bills, including when when you need to pay them and how much you owe, by searching for
my bills. You can also search for specific types of bills, or bills from a certain time. For example,
my comcast bills 2013.
- Packages: Find out when your package will arrive by searching
- Reservations: See restaurant or hotel reservations by searching
- Flights: Search for your upcoming flights to see up-to-date flight updates by searching
- Google+ Photos or posts: Find photos from your Google+ Photos by searching
my photos from new york in 2013. You may also see other content from Google+, like links shared with you by people in your circles. You'll only see stuff from Google+ that's been shared with you.
Turn results from other products on or off
Results from other Google products are called private results, and you can turn them on or off at any time.For all searches (desktop and mobile)
- Go to the Search Settings page.
- If you aren't already signed in, click the blue Sign in button.
- In the "Private results" section, select Do not use private results. (If you don't see the "Private results" setting, make sure you have https in the URL instead of http.)
- Click Save.
Private results will stay turned off as long as you're signed in to your Google Account. If Private results are off, you may still see results based on your Search History.
Note: These settings will only appear if you're signed into your Google Account and searching on https.
- Turn off: Turn off private results and only see results from the public web by clicking the Hide private results icon . If you close your browser, private results may appear the next time you search.
- Turn on: See all results, including results from other Google products, by clicking the Currently showing private results icon .
Privacy and security of your results
Results from your Google products are private. No one else will see your information in their results unless you've explicitly shared it with them or shared it publicly. For example, results that come from your Google Calendar and Gmail are only seen by you.
Report incorrect results
If you see any results from your Google products that are wrong, click Send feedback in the bottom right corner of the box where you found the incorrect information.