Search results from your Google products
When you search on Google, you can find relevant information from the content you have in other Google products, like Gmail or Google Calendar. For example, you can see results for upcoming flight information, restaurant reservations, or your next dentist appointment right on your search results page. You can also find relevant content from your Google+ circles, including profiles, posts, and +1s.
what’s the status of my flight to get information about your flights to Hawaii at the top of your search results page. If you want to see photos that you took on the trip, search for
my photos from hawaii.
Turn private results on or off
Turn off results from your Google products temporarily (desktop only)
- Click the globe icon button in the top right side of your search results page to see results only from the public web.
- Click the private icon to switch back to seeing all results.
This setting is session-specific, so if you close your browser, private results may appear next time you search.
Turn off results from your Google products for all searches (desktop and mobile)
- Go to the Search Settings page.
- In the "Private results" section, select Do not use private results.
- Click Save.
This setting is account-specific, so private results will remain turned off as long as you're signed in to your Google Account. You may, however, still see results based on your Web History.
Where the information comes from
If you’re signed in to your Google Account on SSL, you’ll see content from the Google products you use, like Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google+.
- Flights: See information about upcoming flights by searching
what time is my next flight.
- Events: Search for
show me my next meetingto get details about upcoming events on your calendar.
- Purchases: Find out when your package will arrive by searching for
- Reservations: Get details for an upcoming reservation by searching
my restaurant reservationsor
show me my upcoming hotel reservation.
- Photos: To find photos from your Google+ account, search
my photosor choose a time or place like
my photos from new york in 2012.
- Google+: Search results may include content that’s visible to you in Google+, like posts from your friends and links that received +1s from people in your Google+ circles.
Privacy and security of your results
Getting results from your Google products or your Google+ friends and connections isn't just convenient. It's also private. No one else will see your content in their results unless you've explicitly shared it with them or publicly. For example, any results that appear from your Google Calendar or Gmail are only shown to you.
Visibility of your results from Google+
To learn about the visibility of the content in your results, you can look at the link that appears beside certain results, or for photo results just hover over the photo with your cursor. Results may be shared only with you, with a limited group,or publicly. Learn how to see who is post is shared with on Google+