Important: This article is only for users within the EU.
The Digital Markets Act (DMA) is an EU law that takes effect on March 6th, 2024. As a result of the DMA, in the EU, Google offers you the choice to keep certain Google services linked.
These Google services include:
- Ad services
- Google Play
- Google Shopping
- Google Maps
You can manage your choices of which services to keep linked in your Google Account.
Tip: Linking Google services is not about sharing your data with third-party services.
Update your choices about which services to link
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Data & privacy.
- Under “Linked Google Services,” select Manage linked services.
- Select the services you want linked and select Next.
- Review your selections and select Confirm Done Got it.
Your choices of which of the services listed above to keep linked will take effect on March 6, 2024. You can review and update your choices about which services to link at any time.