With Page Insights, you can discover useful information about a page you're on, or a product you research.
Tip: Some features may not be available in all languages.
Important: If the Page Insights icon is unavailable, check that:
- You're signed in to your Google Account.
- Your browser isn't in incognito mode.
- Search Web & App Activity feature is on.
- Check that the box next to “Include Chrome history and activity from sites, apps, and devices that use Google services” is on.
- Chrome sync feature for your account is on.
- Open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap Action menu Settings .
- Tap Sync and confirm that the box next to “History” is checked.
Use Page Insights
- Open a web page from Search or Discover.
- At the top right, tap Action menu .
- Tap View Page Insights.
You can find specific info about the content in the tray.
- Related insights: Includes related content that people also view after reading this page. May also include the following:
- Related questions: Find questions and answers related to the content you view.
- Videos: A carousel of videos related to the web page the user is on.
- Documents: Document recommendations related to the current page to help you continue your journey.
- Related queries: Find related searches to follow up on your research.
- Mentioned entity: Lists local results mentioned on the page and includes links to Google searches of that entity.
- Places in this page: Shows a scrollable set of images, a review score, a short review highlight, address information, and key actions for each place.
- About this page: Includes lists of internal and external info about the source of the page, such as web results about the source, and when the site was first indexed by Google. Learn more about a web page.
Tip: Some pages only show “About this page.” Other sections such as “Places in this page” or “Related insights” may not be available.