Find related images with reverse image search
You can use a picture to find related images from the web.
What you’ll find
When you search with a picture, your results may include:
- Similar images
- The websites that contain these images
- Other sizes of the picture you searched with
How Google uses the pictures you search with
The pictures you upload in your search may be stored by Google for 7 days. They won't be a part of your search history, and we'll only use them during that time to make our products and services better.
Search for pictures
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to images.google.com.
- Enter a description of the picture you want to find.
- Tap Search .
- Tap the picture you want to search with.
- You can either:
- Tap Google Lens . If available, tap a white dot. Otherwise, with your finger or a stylus, circle part of the image.
- Touch and hold the picture. Tap Search Google for this image