When you search for podcasts, Google can make suggestions to help you find what to listen to. You can update your preferences to get better suggestions or to set a preferred podcast player.
Important: This feature is available in English in the US.
Find & browse podcasts
- Go to google.com or open the Google app .
- Search for a type of podcast like
- To narrow your search, at the top of search results, tap a genre or other option.
- To browse podcasts in some sections, scroll to the right or tap More Podcasts.
- To listen to a podcast, tap a podcast Listen now.
- When available, to choose a podcast player, tap All listening options.
How recommendations work
Podcast recommendations are based on what's popular or trending in Google products, what’s mentioned across the web, and what’s new.
If you’re signed in to your Google Account and have personal results turned on, Google’s recommendations are also based on your activity in Google products including:
- Past searches and browsing history.
- Saved podcasts.
- Your podcast preferences.
Turn off personalized recommendations
If you don't want personalized recommendations, you can turn off personal results.