You can find interactive practice problems related to STEM on Google.
Important: This doesn't apply to every concept. If it's available, you can find it at the top of search results.
Find practice problems
Important: This feature is available in English.
You can test your knowledge on science and math concepts with practice problems from our publishers. Your responses to practice problems are available during each session to monitor your own progress but Google doesn't store your responses.
The practice problems available are from publishers who have implemented practice problems markup, which allows Google to display them in an interactive way.
- Go to google.com.
Search for science or math problems. For example, you can search
hyperbola practice problemsor
energy practice problems.
Tip: If practice problems are available, they’ll be at the top of search results.
- Below the practice problem, select your answer.
- If your answer is correct, you’ll find a Check mark .
- If your answer is incorrect, you’ll find a Cross mark .
- To skip a problem or go to the next one, click Next.
- For more practice problems, click More practice on [our publisher's website].
Help improve education features or provide feedback
We can't always respond to your feedback, but that doesn't mean it wasn't reviewed.
We use this feedback to improve our educational features for everyone. To give feedback, on the bottom right of the feature, click Feedback.