/webmasters/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
-
4/25/19
Website INDEXED but not appearing in Search Results 3 Recommended Answers 14 Replies 23 Upvotes
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
Hi, my website www.bookatechy.com which has been successfully indexed on Google, does not really appear on search results if I use some keywords which relate to the Meta tags.
If I search for 'computer repair near me', 'computer repair london', and any other relating keywords, www.bookatechy.com does not appear even on the 20th page on Google.  
However, it does appear on Maps.  My website has had a major ON-PAGE SEO makeover, and according to SEO Test sites, it scores quite high compared to the top 10 results for those keywords.  But it is still unclear why it does not even appear on the 20th or last page of Google search?

I have used SERPs and my website does not appear for any keyword search, no matter what rank it is.

Can someone please explain why so?
All Replies (14)
4/25/19
To add to the excellent advice by dwsmart, have a look at the Google Search Console, see if all is OK. 
Use the URL Inspection tool and live test for a few important URLs of your site, check if there are no problems, if the canonical URLs as selected by Google are OK, etc. 
Your site is indexed with URLs with https and without www, so look in the GSC at the site URL with https and without www.
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
-
4/25/19
Thank you dwsmart, that is a very detailed helpful answer.  I will go through each of them. 
I am wondering, is there any way to actually find out what page on Google your website falls on for a specific keyword?  Tools such as SERP have limited rank numbers.  If I can be sure that atleast my website in the search (regardless of its position/rank), atleast I would know that the website is being considered by Google as relevant to the search term.
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
9/3/19
Our website is removed from the Google top box search results, though we are still appearing on Google news and all our pages are getting indexed properly. We have posted our issue here https://support.google.com/websearch/thread/13453919?hl=en

Please help us in resolving it.
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/webmasters/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Marked as Recommended Answer
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic