/webmasters/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Indexing Error & Inconsistencies
This page - https://www.dealorium.com/coupon-store/myxfitness/

Is "indexed" and live on Google. It is in the sitemap, I have checked search results, and everything is displaying fine.

However, I tried a rich test result search to check schema validity and the response was "URL unavailable to Google" I also ran the live test in Search Console and got the same thing (no possible reason for this result).

This page is not excluded in Robots.txt and has not been blocked.

I am going to assume it is just a fault in Seach Console but can anyone elighten me?

Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (19)
Relevant Answer
This indicates that Google couldnt read your robots.txt so its refusing to crawl. 

Try
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi ChadRW

We have two tests in these parts that use the same infrastructure as the Googlebot.

Those are the  Rich Results Test and the Mobile Friendly Test

Neither of those can get to your site, which is a sure sign you are blocking the Googlebot too.  You'll need to look at the server configuration, firewall, security plugins, CDN (if applicable) to see where and why that is happening.

Here is how to detect the bot (n.b. you can't do it via IP alone)...

Then here is some background around the likely IPs (they can and do change though)...

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My Robots.txt hasn't been altered and has been working successfully previously, for some reason that has changed. I can't see any issues here? 

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi there,

The url is on Google index, nothing to worry (Google takes time to update it in search console).

Google did not crawl the page since the page was modified, Once google crawls it will get updated. Google index (shows indexed vesion) and live test  (shows live version not indexed version) are different. 

This is Google's cache of https://www.dealorium.com/coupon-store/myxfitness/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 1 Nov 2021 23:29:39 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more.

https://www.dealorium.com/coupon-store/myxfitness/ the cached version of this page consists of  
MYXfitness (5)

The live url consists of MYXfitness (6) (which is not updated),  not updated in google cahce (snapshot not taken by google).
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Click the little down arrow, beside 'Failure' top left. That should hopefully expand a box ot show more details of the failure!

Seems it might be an intermittante failure, as you say it has got some contents, so managed to fetch something at some time. 

Try also clicking he 'Submit' button, and there should be a second submit button to try fetching the robots.txt live. 

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
So I have tested the Robots.txt - it just says "it didn't go through, try again later"
Interestingly, I checked and all of the URLS on the site are not fetching. I tried with another website, and they work just fine. 

There is an issue with a sitemap fetch, could this be causuing the issue? Even though the error is unrelated to the pages sitemap.

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Well the robots.txt fetching failure and the sitemaps failing, COULD be the same underlying issue, but equally could be completely separate issues. 

Frankly best to treat diagnose and treat them separately, until you know they are the same!

As for robots.txt can only suggest checking the server access logs. Is 200-OK being returned to Google when it tries to fetch robots.txt? 
Similarly see if cloudflare has any logs you can inspect to see what it sees. 

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
There seem to be no errors in crawling or anomolies with fetching in Cloudflare or Host - I have equally not made any rules or changes, Google bots seem to be allowed as they have been registered as crawling within the last 2 days.

I have checked every angle from the help documents and I can't find where this is coming from. My whole site apparently unavailable to Google with no changes made. 

The sitemap errors are because those sections have no content so I don't think that's related. But the Robots.txt tester is failing without showing failures, it's also the same file as the "last successful robots.txt" file so that doesn't make sense to me, I don't understand where I can delve into this more
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Chad

Both the tests I referenced above can be used 'real time' (and run repeatedly) in order to look at your infrastructure. So you'll need to use those and then examine the logs and find why both the  Rich Results Test and the Mobile Friendly Test can't get to your domain.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I experience this error since 3 days, website hosted on SiteGround. 
Previously I had this issue at the end of October, SiteGround checked my DNS settings and confirmed it's ok, error resolved itself.

UPDATE: There is a hosting issue with SiteGround which causes it. Check SiteGround's Twitter.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/webmasters/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic