/webmasters/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
How to solve "Indexing Request Rejected"?
Hi all,

This is the second time I'm posting this, when I received an answer the last time I thought all was well but it seems my problem still persists.

I talked to the webhost and they said everything was okay om their end, now I'm stranded with nothing else to do.

I'm having trouble when indexing my website which is https://legit-tech.com to Google Search Console.

When I put the url into the URL inspection tool and ask for live testing, the answer is:

I tried everything I could think of but still there was no change. I even clicked the "VIEW LIVE TEST" section but there was nothing of note that I could understand there and after I click "DISMISS" I see that:

Please help me, I'm stranded.Thanks for your time.
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (16)
Relevant Answer
Hi,

Something seems to be blocking googlebot and/or redirecting it.  I am spoofing googlebot to load your home page and I get this page instead of the actual website.  It is still returning a 200 found response though, so google should still be able to see it, I'll have to dig a bit more or another contributor here can dig in as well.

Perhaps something in a .htaccess file ??  Check with your webhost again.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Yeah you're right, I started seeing that page a few minutes ago as well, so I'm communicating with my webhost
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hmm,

Other pages are returning a 404 response when I spoof googlebot and a 200 found when not spoofing googlebot.  Something strange here.  
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi,

The DNS itself appears to be doing o.k., just some conditional issue based on at least the User-Agent causing the 404's on sub-pages and this other page on the home page, which may be in a .htaccess file
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Oh I think I'm at fault here, I didn't explain what I'm now doing. I copied all the content that was in that website and put it in a new website which I didn't temper with and deleted the old one so now I'm waiting for my webhost to finish transferring the website from legittech.siterubix.com into my domain which is legit-tech.com.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I deleted the old website because I had installed some plugins that were too excessive so I assumed that maybe they affected my site. So when my website is fully transferred I'll update you and in the hopes that the problem doesn't persist. If the problem persists then I think the webhost will be the problem here.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi,

Yes, let us know once they get everything transferred over.  Hopefully it will just work with googlebot, but will be glad to take a look at it.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My website has been fully transferred, but still the problem is there, my indexing request is still being denied
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My website url:https://legit-tech.com/nely/
I'm back to square zero. So if this problem doesn't stop them does that mean nomatter how long I wait Google won't crawl my site and index it?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thanks a lot.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/webmasters/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic