/webmasters/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
threats of blacklisting my site
Mar 28, 2021, 10:18 PM (8 hours ago)
to me
Hello Sir

I am Dusyanthan Balasubramanian from TopwithSEO, a SEO and PR expert from Bangladesh! I have following request from yourselfes:

1. Please visit https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-tinctures-for-inflammation and read the article: make sure stay on page for 10 minute

2. Bookmark the page

3. Now share on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest (I need traffic).

4. Adding backlink in your blog

Now Sir, if no reply, I leave 1 star on Trust Pilot, Google and also reporting profencesupply.com to all internet blacklists for spam:

https://www.spamhaus.org/
https://www.spamcop.net/
https://www.invaluement.com/
https://www.spamhaus.org/dbl/

Sir, this will causing your site to slip down the Google rankings and also you will have e mail delivering problems. I suggest that you complying with our little request and everything will be ok. As a free bonus our team will submit profencesupply.com 3000 bookmark sites to help you with Google ranking!

Thank you very much sir and we hoping see results in next hour. Max I give you 12 hours Sir because this urgent for client. Sir and please do not showing this email because it is confidential by data protection regulations!

yours sincerely

Dusyanthan Balasubramanian
TopwithSEO | Best SEO Service Provider & Expert Company in Bangladesh
Ta-129, Gulshan Badda Link Rd, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
First Name: Maryellen
Last Name: Acheson
City, State and Zip Code: Altpernstein
Phone Number:
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (11)
Relevant Answer
Best, just ignored. 

Honestly dont think most of those lists accept 'reports' anyway. So its an empty threat.  

If any do, just report them instead. 

If any of those spam reviews appear, then report the reviews. 

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
You're probably right about it being BS and nobody monitoring the alleged 'help' sites. I just need my site and it's ranking to remain the same and keep the roof over my head. I'd like to see those people get kicked off google instead.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Nope. It does NOT answer my question. Sorry.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I would ignore them too, but still keep track of bad/good reviews about your website online. Technically speaking, it is not really difficult to create a review (negative or positive) anywhere, including Google.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Gerry,

My name is Ryan and I lead SEO at Healthline. We have seen a few of these emails flagged to us this week in the CBD space for Healthline and Medicalnewstoday (our sister site). We have no affiliation with this group and would NEVER use a tactic like this.

We think it's a negative SEO attempt. They are building lots of spammy links to our pages on CBD and then reaching out to reputable sites with this egregious blackmail email in attempt to get it flagged with Google Spam teams and maybe trigger a penalty.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/webmasters/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic