Huge drop in ranking - could it be wrong SSL migration ??
- Firstly, you need to verify your HTTPs website in Google and Bing webmasters tools.
- Implement the SEO friendly ‘301 Redirection’
- Once the website is upgraded to the HTTPS version, you need to update all the main internal and external links.
- Update all links on Social Media Platforms.
- Configure a new sitemap with HTTPS links.
- Update your Robots.txt file and resubmit to webmasters tools as well.
- Configure canonical tags and make them point to the HTTPs version.
- If you also work with Adwords, please update PPC landing pages with HTTPS version.
- Better to keep both version in Google webmasters tool or keep backup of Google Webmasters tools for future comparison and analysis.
- Also update your Google Analytics Setting.
- If you have a newsletter, please redesign or update links in newsletters with HTTPS URLS.
- If you are using any plugins or extension, make sure that they are working with HTTPs URLs.
- Evaluate the Mobile version as well.
- Check out your website and page speed.
- Update your blog links.
I just checked how google sees this, and that is indexed with the cannonical https://www.squashgearpro.com/da/
But after picking English as my language while on the /da/ page, the 2nd time I requested squashgearpro.com I ended up 301 redirected to https://www.squashgearpro.com/en/ .
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.