Get your content on Google
Do you have content that you want on Google? Here are a few ways to submit it to us.
What content do you have?
A website or app
- Add your URL – Submit your website for inclusion in Google's index.
- App crawling – Get your app indexed by Google.
- Search Console – Submit a Sitemap of your website to Google.
- Structured data – Label your structured content to help users find pages relevant to their search.
- Google for Retail – Promote your products on Google Shopping, Google Offers, and other properties; submit your product catalogs digitally to Google Search.
- Google My Business – Get your business on Google Maps.
- Street View – Invite customers on a virtual tour of your business.
- Google Books and eBooks – Promote your books online and sell your titles through our eBook store.
- Google News – Share timely reporting on matters that are important or interesting to our audience.
- Scholar – Include scholarly works in Google's academic index.
- Google Play Newsstand – Publish your content in Google's app for fresh, beautiful news and magazine editions.
- Base Map Partner Program – Simplify navigation of your community by improving and enriching our base map.
- Google Indoor Maps – Upload floor plans or blueprints of your business to Google Maps.
- Imagery Partner Program – Offer users a sharper aerial view of your community's landscape and built environment.
- Local Enhanced Content – If you're an aggregator of local content, publish it through Google.
- Photo Sphere – Photograph and share the world with 360° pictures.
- Street View – Provide a panoramic virtual tour of your property.
- Transit Partner Program – Encourage use of public transit by making it easy to locate routes, schedules and fares.