Forward messages to your email
Occasionally Google may send you messages about issues we've found with sites in your account. These messages appear in the Message Center, and the most recent messages will appear on the Webmaster Tools home page.
You can also have your messages forwarded to any email address associated with your Google account.
Forward your messages
- On the Webmaster Tools home page, click the gear icon .
- Click Webmaster Tools Preferences.
- In the Forward messages, select the email address you want to use. You can also change the language of the messages you receive.
We'll only display the email addresses associated with your Google Account. If the email address you want to use is not listed, you should add it to your Google Account.
Add an email address to your Google Account
- Sign in to Google Accounts.
- Under Personal settings, in the Email addresses section, click Edit.
- Add your email address.