More support resources
Our goal is to help you get the fastest answer to your question. Here's how you can find what you're looking for:
Post your question
Post your question to the Help Forum, where other webmasters and Googlers are able to help you.
Connect to our social media
- Follow our Google+ or Twitter accounts in your language.
- Follow the Google Webmasters Blog
- Stream or attend live events about SEO. See our calendar listing for an event in your language or location.
The following articles answer the most common questions we get from webmasters.
- Webmasters FAQ
- If your site isn't performing well in search
- Removing content from Google
- Get your site added back to Google
- Try the Webmaster Troubleshooter.
|If you want to ...||Then ...|
|Get a site added back to Google||
|Get a page or site removed from Google||
|Report a copyright violation or the misuse of your content||
|Tell Google to crawl your site more slowly||
|Tell Google that your content is mistakenly being filtered by SafeSearch||