Get additional support
Our goal is to help you get the fastest answer to your question. Here's how you can find what you're looking for:
Post your questionPost your question to the Help Forum, where other webmasters and Googlers are able to help you.
Fix your issue nowThe following articles answer the most common questions we get from webmasters.
If you want to ... Then ... Get a site added back to Google
- If your site was distributing malware, and is now clean, request a malware review.
- If your site was showing spam, but is now clean, submit a reconsideration request.
- If your site was in violation of the Webmaster Guidelines, but is now clean, submit a reconsideration request.
- If you asked for a page or site to be removed from Google, but you've changed your mind, request reinclusion of the content.
- If you received a phishing warning but believe that it's actually a legitimate page, report an incorrect phishing warning.
Get a page or site removed from Google
- Submit a URL removal request.
- Submit a spam report.
Report a copyright violation or the misuse of your content
- File a DMCA takedown request.
Tell Google to crawl your site more slowly
- Request a change in crawl rate.
Tell Google that your content is mistakenly being filtered by SafeSearch
- Submit a SafeSearch issue.
If your issue is not covered by any of the options above, please post your question in the Webmaster Help Forum.
Still can't get an answer? Try the Webmaster Troubleshooter.