Verification: Google Sites
Verify a site created in Google Sites:
- Make sure you've added your site to your Google Webmaster Tools account.
- In the Verification method drop-down list, select Meta tag (if it is not already selected).
- Copy the meta tag that appears on the page.
- In Google Sites, open the site you want to verify.
- In the top right corner, click More actions, and then click Manage site.
- In the left-hand column, under Site settings, click General.
- Go back to Webmaster Tools verification page, and click Verify.
If you created your site using Google Apps, your Sitemap URL is:
http://sites.google.com/a/(your domain)/(site name)/system/feeds/sitemap
If your site is located at http://sites.google.com/yoursite, your Sitemap URL is: