This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
We've just released an updated version of Google Web Designer, available now!
A new version of Google Web Designer is available! 1 issue has been fixed in this release. Read below for additional details.
Auto update (Internet connection required)
If you have a previous version of Google Web Designer, it will be automatically updated to the latest version.
Important: Google Web Designer requires an Internet connection for this update to occur.
Version 5.1.1.0611 bug fixes
- Fixed issue with the wrong size of creative publishing to Studio.
New features since version 5.0.4.0226
Google Web Designer now displays workflow tips and other helpful information within the interface.
Star Ratings component
Display a row of star icons based on a numeric rating, and customize their appearance. Learn more.
New templates since version 5.0.4.0226
5 templates have been added to the Dynamic remarketing for Google Ads template category:
- Responsive Dynamic Remarketing Job Listings
- Responsive Dynamic Remarketing with Individual Thumbnails and Single CTA
- Responsive Dynamic Remarketing with Pagination and Single CTA
- Responsive Dynamic Remarketing with Single CTA
- Responsive Dynamic Remarketing with Single CTA II
Version 5.1.0.0529 bug fixes
- [Image Button] [Firefox & IE] [Windows] Fixed issue with "Over image" not rendering upon hover.
- Previewing in the browser now supports a minimum viewport height of 20px instead of 24px.
- Border color selector in the Publish dialog no longer shows "No color" and gradient options.
- Fixed issue with a ruler guide getting deleted by a click after deleting another ruler guide.
- Fixed issue with some special characters in sample dynamic text content being escaped incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where pressing the Enter key didn't confirm the deletion or replacement of a workspace.
- Fixed issue where the Text Style dropdown didn't list italic styles if the web font URL used the "xxxi" italic variant specifier for a specific weight.
- Fixed issue with opening a document that contains a bad
- Fixed issue with saved custom easing presets not working after updating Google Web Designer.
- Fixed issue with color mixer pop-up closing upon selecting a color swatch when in Text editing mode.
- [Parallax] Fixed issue with "Images" and "Scroll factor" properties not updating in the Properties panel.
- Web Designer no longer hangs when editing a group containing an element with no set width or height.
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.