This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Updated version of Google Web Designer available! v4.2.0 0 Recommended Answers 0 Replies 33 Me Too's
Hi Google Web Designer Community,
We've just released an updated version of Google Web Designer, available now!
A new version of Google Web Designer is available! 1 new feature has been added, and 7 issues have been fixed in this release. Read below for additional details.
Auto update (Internet connection required)
If you have a previous version of Google Web Designer, it will be automatically updated to the latest version.
Important: Google Web Designer requires an Internet connection for this update to occur.
Version 4.2.0.0802 features
- The new Date Swap component (under "Miscellaneous" on the Components panel) makes it easy to show or hide content depending on the current date and time.
Version 4.2.0.0802 bug fixes
- Fixed issue with images being counted twice in the Library Use count.
- “hover” pseudo-class added in Code view is no longer removed from the document.
- Fixed issue with images not respecting the max-width/max-height style.
- Fixed issue with image rendering when height is less than 15px.
- Fixed issue with changing the display CSS property for custom Google Web Designer elements.
- Fixed issue with "Swap image" function keeping the old image size.
- Fixed issue where the Outliner didn't correctly filter images and videos.
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.