This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
You can now publish a responsive creative as a single .zip file without specifying a size, and upload it to Google Ads. Previously, you had to publish your document multiple times, once for each different-sized ad slot.
Use one of our templates to get started building a responsive ad, with 5 banner layouts and 3 dynamic remarketing layouts available.
NOTE: Dynamic remarketing creatives with a "Retail" data schema still use the old workflow.
The following templates are now responsive:
- Under Banner for Google Ads and AdMob:
- Standard Banner Build Dissolve for Google Ads and AdMob
- Standard Banner Build Slide for Google Ads and AdMob
- Standard Banner Static for Google Ads and AdMob
- Standard Banner Storyboard Dissolve for Google Ads and AdMob
- Standard Banner Storyboard Slide for Google Ads and AdMob
- Under Dynamic remarketing for Google Ads:
- Dynamic Remarketing Side-by-side with Individual CTA Buttons
- Dynamic Remarketing Side-by-side with Header and Individual CTA Buttons
- Dynamic Remarketing Single Page for Travel
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.