The Label component lets you add captions for other elements in your project, such as other UI components that don't have their own labels. Users who click or tap the label activate the associated element. For example, if a user clicks the label for a radio button, they select that radio button.
To use the Label component in your project:
- Open the Components panel, then the UI folder.
- Drag the Label component to the stage.
- In the Label properties section of the Properties panel, enter the text you want displayed in the Label field.
- To associate this label with another element, enter that element's ID in the For field.
- You can style the label using formatting options in the Text panel.
|Name||The component name.|
|Label||The visible text of the label.|
|For||The ID of the element that the label is for. This property allows interaction with the label to activate the element.|
You can't interact with UI components inside the Google Web Designer interface. To see the component in action, preview your document in your preferred browser. The appearance of UI components may vary depending on the browser.