Version 1.0.5.0416 | Shell Build 184.108.40.206
A new version of Google Web Designer is available! Linux installers are also available on four Linux distributions. Five issues have also been fixed as part of this release. Read below for additional details.
If you have a previous version of Google Web Designer, it will be automatically updated to the latest version.
Installers are now available for the following distributions:
Five issues have been fixed since version 1.0.4.0305
360° Gallery Component
- Flickering when swiping between images in Chrome
- "Enter Zip Code" and "Use GPS" not showing in IE10
- Map breaks in Studio Preview when the ad is re-expanded
- Map component does not support https
Installer (Windows 8 only)
- After installation is complete on Windows 8, a shortcut is created on the Desktop and GWD will automatically launch
Installer (Ubuntu only)
- After installation using the Software Center, the wrong icon is shown in the Launcher.
Workaround: Log out and then log back in, or unlock Google Web Designer from Launcher and relaunch.