A new version of Google Web Designer is available! 16 issues have been fixed as part of this release. Read below for additional details.
Auto Update (Internet connection required)
If you have a previous version of Google Web Designer, it will be automatically updated to the latest version.
Important: Google Web Designer requires an internet connection to run the first time after installation.
One issue has been fixed since version 188.8.131.528
- YouTube player on IE10 does not allow other elements to be placed on top of the player
One issue has been fixed since version 184.108.40.2065
- Update the version numbers for gwd-doubleclick and gwd-pagedeck
14 issues have been fixed since version 1.1.2.0814
- externalScripts load before enabler/polymer
- Implement getElementById in PageDeck
- Support setting attributes and invoking methods on components that are not in the current page
- [YouTube] Add cueOnly parameter
- [YouTube] Add adformat attribute to gwd-youtube
- Expose Google Ad.exitOverride in the events dialog
- Expose Ad initialized event for document.body target in the events dialog
- Event action for setting YouTube component ID with invalid parameter type does not classify action as custom
- [Publish to DoubleClick Studio] GWD should pass Interstitial Ad with expanding page as Mobile in-app format
- Performance issue when pasting multiple divs
- Performance issue with multiple ad files with many layers open
- A line of text disappears when you insert a space then click outside of the text box
- Zoom tool doesn't have keyboard shortcuts to zoom in and out
- Misleading comment in generated GWD code in handleDomContentLoaded function ( // * Set dynamic values for element attributes.)
- White screen on launch if behind a web proxy. Please follow these instructions to change your proxy settings