A new version of Google Web Designer is available! 19 issues have been fixed as part of this release. Read below for additional details.
If you have a previous version of Google Web Designer, it will be automatically updated to the latest version.
Google Web Designer requires an internet connection to run the first time after installation.
19 fixed issues since version 184.108.40.2064
- TapArea component does not handle clicks on IE10
- When a fill color is added to Tap area after a copy and Paste, it doesn't appear on preview
- Images do not appear on the stage at author time when setting background-image to an element via CSS Panel
- Events for the default components of expandable template are not listed in Events panel when Selection tab is selected.
- Events panel tabs appear incorrectly by default
- Nested components are not listed in the Event dialog when a parent container with components is copied and pasted
- Events buttons "All pages", "Current page", and "Selection" appear as 2 lines of text in the default panel width.
- Add language switch under Help menu.
- Layers are not drawn when dragging images when there is an element already on stage
- Cmd (Ctrl) + S key shortcut doesn't work right after previewing animation on the stage
- Zoom level between Design view and Code view should not be linked
- Pen path shifts while editing
- Move the shape tools (rectangle, oval, and line) into a flyout sub-menu within the Pen tool
- Layers for nested elements become non-functional when you edit nested text from Body level
- ID attribute can get lost when switching between DIVs with the Text tool if the id is set on the DIV after the initial text edit
- Hex-code does not get registered for a gradient color stop
Error handling in code view
- If multiple files are opened, GWD does not work properly after switching back to a file that has errors in its serialization block in the code view.
- If user deletes the main style tag in code view and switches to design view, design view does not render and user can't switch back to code view
xFP/DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers)
- Ad rendered by GWD gets corrupted by xFP and is not served
Shell Update (version 9.14)
- Chrome does not show up in the list of browsers for preview when one of the registry keys exists but is empty