There are two different techniques you can use to loop an animation. Each layer can be looped separately, or you can use events to loop all the layers together for a more complex animation.
To loop the animation on a layer:
- Click the loop icon on the animation layer that you want to loop.
- In the pop-up menu, select an option:
- Infinite – The animation will loop infinitely.
- The number of times that you want the animation to repeat.
- None – The animation will not loop.
To loop an animation which uses multiple layers:
- Set a timeline label where you want the animation loop to start:
- Right-click the event track where you want the animation to start looping and select Add label... from the pop-up menu
- Enter a label name such as "loopStart" in the pop-up dialogue.
- Press Enter
- Right-click the event track where you want the animation loop to end, and select Add event from the pop-up menu
- Double-click the event marker and set the timeline looping event like this:
- Target – Choose the page the animation is on (set automatically)
- Event – Choose Timeline > event-1 (set automatically)
- Action – Choose Timeline > gotoAndPlayNTimes
- Receiver – Choose the page
- Configuration Choose the label (for example "loopStart") and set the number of times you want to repeat