There are two different techniques you can use to loop an animation. Each layer can be looped separately, or you can use events to loop all the layers together for a more complex animation.
To loop the animation on a layer:
- Click the loop icon on the animation layer that you want to loop.
- In the pop-up menu, select an option:
- Infinite - The animation will loop infinitely.
- The number of times you want the animation to repeat.
- None - The animation will not loop.
To loop an animation which uses multiple layers:
- Set a timeline label where you want the animation loop to start:
- Right-click the event track where you want the animation to start looping and select Add label... from the pop-up menu.
- Enter a label name such as
loopStartin the pop-up dialog.
- Press Enter.
- Right-click the event track where you want the animation loop to end, and select Add event from the pop-up menu
- Double-click the event marker and set the timeline looping event like this:
- Target - Choose the page the animation is on (set automatically).
- Event - Choose Timeline > event-1 (set automatically).
- Action - Choose:
- Timeline > gotoAndPlayNTimes (to choose a certain number of loops).
- Timeline > gotoAndPlay (for infinite looping).
- Receiver - Choose the page.
- Configuration - Choose the label (for example,
loopStart) and set the number of times you want to repeat.