Use assets from the DoubleClick Studio Asset Library
DoubleClick Studio users can use supported creative assets from their Studio Asset Library in Google Web Designer.
Access your DoubleClick Studio assets by selecting Studio from the dropdown at the top of the Library panel. You can view these assets and add them to your document, but you can't make changes to the DoubleClick Studio Asset Library within Google Web Designer.
Add an asset to the document workspace
- Select Studio from the drop-down at the top of the Library panel.
- Connect to the DoubleClick Studio Asset Library by clicking the Launch button.
- If you're not signed in, you'll be prompted to sign in to the Google Account associated with your DoubleClick Studio account.
- Navigate through the folder structure to the asset you want to use.
- Drag the asset you want to use from the Library into the document workspace.
A copy of the asset will also be added to a folder named studio in the local version of the Library.