Connect Google Web Designer to your Google Account
Google Web Designer integrates with other Google products, so if you're signed in to your Google Account, you can directly publish files into Google Drive, Studio, or Display & Video 360.
Sign in to your Google Account
Google Web Designer asks you to sign in the first time you try any of the following actions:
- Publish to Google Drive
- Publish to Studio
- Publish to Display & Video 360
- Switch to using another Google Account
- Select a custom schema for a dynamic ad
- Launch the Studio Asset Library
Use multiple accounts
You can switch to using a different Google Account with Google Web Designer:
- If you're currently signed in to a Google Account, click your email address in the top menu and select Sign Out.
- Click Sign In and select the account you'd like to use, or select Use another account if this is the first time you're signing in to this account in Google Web Designer.
Revoke Google Account access
If you want to revoke Google Web Designer's access to your account:
- Open the Apps with access to your account section of your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Select Google Web Designer from the list.
- Click Remove access.
If you need any help with your Google Account, visit the Google Account Help Center.