Connecting Google Web Designer to your Google Account
In order to integrate with other tools, you can sign in to Google Web Designer using your Google Account (or Accounts). This lets you save files to Google Drive and directly publish files into DoubleClick Studio.
The sign-in process is initiated when you do any one of the following actions for the first time:
- Publish to Google Drive
- Publish to DoubleClick Studio
- Change accounts
- Open a Google Web Designer file that's stored on Google Drive
- Connect to a DoubleClick dynamic feed
Using multiple accounts
You can switch between different accounts when you're signed in to Google Web Designer:
- If you're currently signed in to a different account, click your name or email address in the top menu and select Sign Out.
- Click Sign In and select the account you'd like to use, or select Use another account if this is the first time you're signing in to this account in Google Web Designer.
Revoking Google account access
If you want to revoke access to your account or accounts:
- Sign in to the Google Accounts homepage.
- Click Sign-in & security.
- Under "Connected apps & sites," click Manage Apps.